Subscriptions on Apple will renew automatically unless you unsubscribe. If you no longer want the subscription for any app, you can cancel directly from the Apple App Store at any time. Please cancel the subscription a minimum of 24 hours before the renewal date.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end the subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.
How do I manage my subscription?
• Open Settings on your Apple device
• Scroll down to iTunes & App Store
• Tap on your Apple ID/email address
• Tap View Apple ID, then enter your Touch ID or password
• From the Account Settings page, scroll down and tap “Subscriptions"
• Tap on the app to manage your subscription.
How do I restore my subscription on a device?
• Make sure the device is freshly logged in with the Apple ID that made the original purchase.
• Tap on the "Restore Purchases" button, found on the Settings screen.
Why is my subscription status "subscribed" even though I cancelled my subscription?
When you cancel your subscription renewal, you maintain full access to the app until the current subscription period ends. As soon as the current subscription period ends, your status will update to "not subscribed" and you will have limited access to the app's content.
Can I share my subscription through Family Sharing?
Subscriptions are one of the types of content that cannot be shared through Family Sharing. For more details, visit the Apple Support page.
To share your subscription on other devices, those devices need to be logged in with the Apple ID that made the original purchase before installing the app.
Follow these steps for the extra devices with which you want to share the app's subscription:
• Make sure the app is not installed on the additional device. If it is, please uninstall it.
• Log out of the existing Apple ID on the device, by tapping on Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Sign Out.
• Log into the Apple ID that purchased the subscription, by tapping on Settings > iTunes & App Store > Sign In, then enter the Apple ID and password.
• Go to the App Store and download the app.
• Launch the app and tap the Settings button once it appears.
• Tap on the "Restore Purchases" button.
• Your subscription should be restored on this additional device.
• You can now change the Apple ID back to the original one signed into this additional device.
Unfortunately, only Apple can accord a refund. You can contact Apple Support for a refund of any subscription at any time.