Subscriptions on iOS will renew automatically unless you unsubscribe. If you no longer want the subscription for Budge Bedtime you can cancel directly from the iOS App Store at any time. You can also change the payment method used.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.
To cancel your subscription renewal directly on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, please follow these steps:
- Open Settings on your Apple device
- Scroll down to iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID/email address
- Tap View Apple ID, then enter your Touch ID or password
- From the Account Settings page, scroll down and tap “Subscriptions"
- Select the Budge Bedtime subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription." Next, tap "Confirm" on the "Confirm Cancellation" pop up.
Unfortunately, only Apple can accord a refund. You can contact iTunes support for a refund of any subscription at any time.