- 1. Open the FreeTime App.
- 2. Press the Cog wheel to reach the settings of the account for which you want to enable In-App Purchases.
- 3. In the Manage your Child’s Content section, you will find the option to Enable In-App Purchasing. Move the toggle to the “ON” position. (You will have to repeat this step for every child profile linked to your parental profile.)
- 4. Exit the settings and press on your child’s account to launch FreeTime.
- 5. Launch the app from the child’s FreeTime account and make your purchase.
- 6. Type in the parental account password to confirm your purchase.
- 7. Your Purchase should immediately unlock once processed.
- Please Note: Even with this setting enabled, your child will still need the Amazon account’s password in order to make in-app purchases. Note that In-App Purchases are only available in the account in which they were made.
How do I make In-App Purchases in FreeTime? Print
Modified on: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 12:21 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.