Can I share in-app purchases with family share?
Modified on: Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 10:00 AM
The Family Share program doesn't allow the sharing of in-app purchases.
For more information follow this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203046?fbclid=IwAR0YTz71PaLDLuCoGCYMgJO8UoSFezsdmjT910Mk61T7yzNSvGC_nlf4wzg
Therefore, to be able to share them, you must do the following in each of the devices with blocked access to the in-app purchases:
1. Uninstall the app from the device.
2. Exit the Apple account, tapping: Settings, in the device's menu > iTunes Store and App Store > Apple ID:... > Sign Out.
3. Log onto the Apple account that made the in-app purchase: insert your Apple ID and Password > tap Sign In.
4. Download the app again.
5. Open the app and enter the in-app Settings (gear icon or "i" icon > tap the "Restore Purchases" button.
6. There! The packs should now be unlocked.
Once the purchases have been unlocked repeat steps 2 and 3 to change the Apple ID back to the one held by the person who uses the device.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.