How do I manage my Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures subscription?
- Open Settings on your Apple device
- Tap on your Apple ID/email address
- Tap “Subscriptions"
- Tap on the Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures entry to manage your subscription.
Why is my subscription status "subscribed" even though I cancelled my subscription?
When you cancel your Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures subscription renewal, you maintain full access to Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures until the current subscription period ends. As soon as the current subscription period ends, your status will update to "not subscribed" and you will have limited access to Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures content.
How do I restore my Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures subscription on a device?
- Make sure the device is logged in with the Apple ID that made the original purchase.
- Tap on the "Restore Purchases" button, found on the Settings screen.
Can I share my subscription through Family Sharing?
Subscriptions are one of the types of content that cannot be shared through Family Sharing. For more details, visit the Apple Support page.
To share your subscription on other devices, those devices need to be logged in with the Apple ID that made the original purchase before installing the app.
Follow these steps for the extra devices you want to share the Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures subscription:
- Make sure Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures is not installed on the additional device. If it is, please uninstall it.
- Log out of the existing Apple ID on the device, by tapping on Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID: > Sign Out.
- Log into the Apple ID that purchased the Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures subscription, by tapping on Settings > iTunes & App Store > Sign In, then enter the Apple ID and password.
- Go to the App Store and download Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures.
- Launch Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures and tap the Settings button in the top right corner once it appears.
- Tap on the "Restore Purchases" button.
- Your subscription should be restored on this additional device.
- You can now change the Apple ID back to the original one signed into this additional device.