There are two options available to you.
Option 1: Free up space within your device's Settings
- Go to your device's Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage
- Tap on "Manage Storage" under the "STORAGE" header.
- From this section of your device's storage management, you can decide what other apps, photos or videos you wish to delete.
Option 2: Delete some Budge World activities
- Tap on "Manage Storage", found on the in-app Settings screen.
- You will be presented with a breakdown of Budge World storage usage for Activities within each brand.
- You can choose to delete all downloaded activities with any brand you select.